Mechanical systems design and construction phase services for a new 28,000 sq ft aquatic center complete with an 11-lane competition pool, competition diving area, wet classroom, dressing rooms, coaches offices, and seating for 300 spectators.Project Details
- Dedicated air-handling system serving Competition Pool with unit construction and dehumidification capacity, room air purge mode, and energy recovery capabilities, all configured and specialized for pool environment application.
- Fabric-type ductwork included at Competition Pool area to compliment architectural design and address demands of indoor pool application.
- Pool water heater including specialized configuration for pool water service.
- Energy recovery ventilator serving office and locker areas to reduce heating and cooling operating costs.
- Carbon dioxide level sensing of occupied space utilized to minimize outside air load on the supplemental heating and cooling system serving the Competition Pool spectator area.
- Energy efficient water heaters (94% thermal efficiency).
- Water and energy conservation with timed, automatic shut-off of water flow at individual showers after push-button start by user.