Mechanical systems design and construction phase services for a new water storage system and modifications to the cooling tower make-up water system to enhance reliability.Project Details
- Add two 20,000 gallon, vertical aboveground water tanks to hold standby make-up water.
- Modify the existing water system to allow a domestic water to blend with well water stored in the new water storage tanks.
- Provide new, redundant, make-up water pumps.
- Modify existing control system to accommodate new water storage tanks and make-up water system.
- Integrate new storage system with existing system, with minimum interruption of service.
- Permit variable blending of domestic and well supplied water into the new storage system.
- Provide new control sequences that coordinate with existing control system.