Provide mechanical systems design and construction phase services for a 120,000 sq. ft. multi-function, four-story addition to the existing hospital, including birthing center, patient rooms, diagnostic suites, treatment centers and administration spaces. An addition to the existing Central Energy Plant accommodates new boilers and piping modifications to previously upsized chilled water system. The expansion of the fuel oil piping system includes a new 20,000-gallon underground fuel storage system.Project Details
- Two 125 psig 400 BHp steam boilers and associated deaerator tank and condensate pump sets. Re-piping of existing Steam Plant.
- Variable speed hot water and chilled water pumping.
- Selective use of gaseous filtration media for indoor air quality improvement
- Control system for manual and automatic control of paralleled fuel-oil piping systems serving boilers and diesel generators.
- Adaptation of existing plumbing and medical gas systems to accommodate extensive site modifications.
- Instantaneous-type domestic hot water generators
- Seven new variable air volume air handling units of up to 25,000 CFM capacity. Fully ducted return. Dual fans for ICU air unit.