Mechanical design and construction phase services for a new 70,000 square foot middle school. Project facility has achieved a Gold rating under the LEED green building program.Project Details
- Variable air volume air handler for each level, with a dedicated rooftop unit for the multipurpose room.
- Energy recovery on all entering ventilation air.
- No recirculated air from art and science classrooms.
- Dual flush water closets, waterless urinals, low usage flow fixtures to reduce building water usage by 47%.
- HVAC condensate routed to water cistern for landscaping.
- Supplemental solar heating for domestic water.
- Silencers on AHUs, RTU and PIUs to achieve enhanced acoustical performance (under 40 dBA).