Complete mechanical design and construction phase services for the 170,000 sq. ft. renovation of five lower tenant floors and the three garage sub-basement levels of this downtown high-rise building.Project Details
- New stairwell pressurization systems.
- Replace and update existing enclosed garage ventilation systems.
- Extend HVAC systems (from existing equipment in penthouse) down to all five floors including VAV duct system, hot water heating piping, and 24/7 auxiliary cooling water.
- Replace existing domestic water booster pumps and all existing sanitary waste piping.
- New restrooms and breakroom plumbing on all newly renovated floors.
- Replace existing fire pumps and sprinkler the newly renovated floors and an additional dry pipe sprinkler system for garage levels.
- Design had to account for continued building operation for top three floors during construction.