Complete mechanical design and construction phase services for a new 20,000 sq. ft. library within the Gwinnett County Public Library system. The project has achieved a LEED Gold rating.
Gwinnett County Hamilton Mill Library
- Architecturally sensitive building required careful coordination.
- Energy cost savings of 25% with energy efficient lighting, heating, and cooling equipment.
- Air conditioning equipment does not use conventional CFC and HCFC refrigerants, which are not environmental friendly.
- Carbon dioxide and humidity sensors monitor indoor air quality.
- Low flow automatic faucets and toilets dramatically reduce water usage.
- Environmental resource exhibit in areas along with the building design components and strategies promote public awareness of ecology and green building design.