Complete mechanical systems design and construction phase services for HVAC, plumbing, and fire protection systems to serve this new two-story cancer treatment facility on the Roy Schneider Hospital campus. The facility includes both radiation and chemotherapy treatment centers.
Kimelman Cancer Institute St Thomas USVI
- All outdoor components and equipment specified with optional materials for improved life expectancy in coastal area.
- Recording quality noise levels at the Auditorium.
- Custom-configured air handling units including dedicated chilled water cooling coil at each unit for dehumidification of outside air.
- Dedicated air compressor and air-cooled chiller and chilled water piping system for medical diagnostic equipment.
- Domestic water piping as extension from existing cistern and domestic water pumping system.
- Pre-action fire protection sprinkler system for specialized medical equipment areas.