Mechanical renovation of existing building to upgrade the building’s HVAC system to sufficiently cool the building.
Shepherd Center Mechanical Upgrade
- Critically phased construction process.
- Renovation work was done during building occupancy.
- Reconfigure existing air handler serving all four floors to serve first and second floor exclusively.
- Addition of a new 40,000-CFM rooftop air handler with heat recovery to serve third and fourth floors.
- New vertical air risers with terminals on each floor.
- Add new rooftop chiller with conversion of chilled water system to a primary/ secondary type.