Complete mechanical design and construction phase services for a new 56,000 square foot natatorium and gymnasium building with separate exercise rooms and administrative area. Project facility is a LEED Certified Gold Level building.
Summit Family YMCA
- High efficiency HVAC systems reduce energy consumption by 20%.
- nergy recovery ventilators lowered building heating and cooling utility costs.
- Gray water from the showers used to flush toilets, lowering water costs.
- Gray water from pool filter backwash captured and used for site irrigation, lowering water costs.
- Low flow showerheads reduce water and water heating costs.
- Building DDC system monitors natural gas and power usage for excessive energy consumption.